Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hope You Guys Are Ready For Me!

Here is the start of something.....whether you find it wonderful or nerve grating....doesn't much matter as long as whatever I come up with makes you tune in!


I'm just an over the hill Grandma, aging dancing queen and roadside junk seller and I keep being told that I have life stories I need to put down in print.  This will be my attempt to do so.  Give me a little while to put my thoughts together and we'll get started.  In the meantime, you can always check out what I've been up to on my youtube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/kristyemac .

2 comments:

  1. I am here and waiting with baited breath...or is that breath that smells like bait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete