Tuesday, August 16, 2016

HEY LITTLE GIRL! WE'VE GOT EYES FOR YOU!



BIG announcement!  Mr. Brady and I have added a new family member.  Miss BayBay moved in about 2 weeks ago.  We've been lookin' for a playmate for Mr. Brady and this little girl came outta nowhere....well,  she really came from about 80 miles away.  





It's been a little stressful to all of us, but we're gettin' better every day.  Started out with an unexpected surgery due to an accident that she had right before we arrived to take a look at her.  It must be the most stressful for Miss BayBay...Who was taken from the only home she ever knew and two days later was at the doggy hospital bein' cut on.  And we have a spay to take care of when she's recuperated from this. (I haven't told her about that) We're still fightin' a nasty ear infection that came along with the package.  All in all, she's been a real trouper.   Just wants to be loved on and asks nothing in return.  No accidents in the house, no demands other than to have some lovin' attention put on her.  

Now, Mr. Brady is another story.  He hasn't decided if he likes this new sister or not.  She won't play with him...She gets to wear funny clothes...and she likes to lay in his favorite spot in Mom's bedroom.







Not much happenin' in the human department (which is me) due to the chaos at our house lately.  I feel like a new mom...a nursemaid...and maybe even a sucker.  Why did I DO this?  I've spent years tryin' to convince people I'm a tough old bird and the the real "mushy" me has finally been exposed.  My reputation has definitely been blemished....Not to mention my already too thin pocketbook emptied out. It's not like I've got money to burn!


But..then there are those moments...Yep...You know...Those SOFT moments when you know you've done the right thing?  




Miss BayBay is a welcome addition...We don't know what the future holds...But right now we're hangin' on and waitin' to see what tomorrow brings.

In the meantime, Mr. Pug has stepped in to help and his famous tee shirts are back on the market...with all proceeds goin' to Miss BayBay's medical expenses.  Ain't that somethin'?  So thankful to the folks who are already orderin' and helpin' out in other ways to get this sweet girl up to par.  We're gonna show her what a real life...in a real home...with lots of hugs and kisses...is really like.  Sooooooo...If you're in the market for a really cool tee, hit me up!  $15 and you can help BayBay and show off to the world what a great guy Mr. Pug is.  :)










Mr. Pug...The man with the plan.  Gotta love him...And I DO!

All things considered...We're a happy little family...And life ain't gonna get us down.


Thanks to all of my brothers and sisters out in blog-land...and the shag world!  I'm outta words and this music has me and the kids in the mood to DANCE!




Thanks for droppin' in!  While you're here...Won't you leave a comment?

 

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS ... ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND THE "KIDS"...
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete