Sunday, December 29, 2013

2014...Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

 

 I welcome 2014 with open arms and an open mind.  When I write down the positives and the negatives for me in 2013, thank goodness the positives outweigh the negatives.

I have 2 healthy and beautiful grandchildren with another on the way.  I have a job that has literally saved my life.  Without it, I'm not sure I'd be here to write this.  My physical health was fantastic this past year.  Some wonderful new people came into my life and through getting to know them it has had a positive impact on my attitude and well being (mental well being, that is).  Through the pulling away of many folks who I thought were friends I was shown the TRUE meaning of friendship and learned to appreciate and hold close those that I might have taken for granted in the past. 
My positive list goes on and on.  I am truly blessed.


I've also learned to read people better....For instance, right now, most of you are eagerly awaiting my negative list.  Some of you are more interested in my negatives than my positives.  Well...I have the POWER!  The power to keep my negative list private...hahahahahahahaha....Gotcha!

 
I'm learning to be thankful for the negatives as they have mostly turned me in another direction where positives abound!  I think they call that the "silver lining"?

 
Gonna throw 'ol 2013 in the garbage pile and see what comes my way in 2014!  I'm ready....I'm workin' on my giddyup....Hit me with your best shot!
 
 
 
 
Wishing you all a fabulous 2014...me, too!  Hope you always find a dance partner willing and able when you're in a dancin' mood....Hope you learn the true meaning of friendship and don't get caught up in the "we're gonna allow you to play with us" groups....Hope you learn to value your real friends, even if they don't run in the circles you thought you wanted to be in.... Hope all of your children and grandchildren are as wonderful as mine....Hope you see the silver lining on every rainy day....And last, but certainly not least...May your health, both physical and mental, be FANTABULOUS!


Gonna keep searchin', cause all I really wanna do is dance!


Thanks for droppin' in!  While you're here, won't you leave a comment?


1 comment: